Loading...

1969

Initiation of activities with the opening of an agency by Mr. Tony Febra.

1973

Opening of factory moulds, in Marinha Grande, and hiring of 12 employees.

1975

Foundation of GECO Lda, in Maceira.

1976-86

Construction, investment and learning.

1986

Acquisition of the first CAD / CAM system, the first CNC machine; 45 employees.

1996

Construction and expansion of new facilities, GECO A and B; 100 employees.

1998

Expansion of GECO Group with the opening of new units of moulds production: Mouldiber, AJM and GECO plastic.

1999

ISO 9001 Certification (regularly audited, internally and externally, by competent authorities and by clients).

2000

Construction and inauguration of the GECO Museum and the Training Center.

2007

Continuous investment in the group; 280 employees.

2010

Construction of a new plant, Nova GECO, for moulds up to 45 tons.  Acquisition of two new injection units of 1300 ton and 3500 ton. Group with approximately 250 employees.

2015

Investment in machinery for high production and profitability.

Future

Restructuring the Group´s buildings in order to modernize and optimize the layout of the already available resources and the increase of the production capacity.

Compete2020